Thursday, July 1, 2010

ello!

so so so, how are you my friend.. how do you do. i ask you this as i take off my hate and give you a very big smile. it been to long. hows life???

good.... good. lol

i am in florida now. yes its very random even for me. not that i didnt see this coming i guess its been years in the making. i very much need to learn to love where i am and not the next place i might go. In the end san fran was pretty nice i wonder if i will ever go back there. im sure i will.

so i have to admit i put Google analytics on my page so i can see where in the world people who read my page are from. and i have not really checked in a month, and recently i looked. there was some in japan, i thought about it who could it be. I used to know allot of people in undergrad from japan. so i guess seeing that kind of had me thinking. i wonder how these people are doing i hope well. so if you find this page and you know me say ello!

No comments:

Post a Comment