Thursday, December 9, 2010

string flush.

months ago maybe three i tired a dark purple string around my left ankle. kinda something i do every couple of years tie string around my wrist. well it fell off right before i was gonna go take a shower. maybe it is telling me something kinda like a moment of moving on or time to leave the past and look to the future. who knows but at that moment i was thinking about the past and junk that was like gone but still contemplated. and i decided to use it like a symbol of transition and i flushed it down the toilet.

One crazy thing is when i looked at my ankle it had like bruises where the string was. maybe thats another sign that i gotta charge forward. now that the string is gone so to goes the feelings hard to put into words but give negative effect to my life. the sun is rising. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment