Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This song got me dancing in my seat! Big smiles to be had.

Maybe you think you lost your vitality? I know your position I have stood in your shoes for sure. But I think what you really lost is something else. What I notice is at times when energy seems a far off land on another planet, is that that all I need is a good tune. I close my eyes smile and wiggle my head and I am there on a privet dance floor going wild. The ship has left its docking station.... Huston we have liftoff! The coarse is set for a crash landing! "not a single mistake in a million key strokes Jerome It is right that you take us to" Planet vitality! And its back full blast pumping in my vanes. I gotta dance!



great video for this mix.


"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQxQbL6q_8w

the tune only.

No comments:

Post a Comment