Thursday, March 17, 2011

old emails and no vegetable oil

I was looking for something else on an email and I found a email from years ago from a friend I no longer talk to but we are kinda friends on facebook. She is married and ehhh friends with a married woman is not really cool or girl in a relationship as a matter of fact. So I was reading over the email and noticing dam my English was horrible back then. Yes I am no English teacher now but wow. I am glad I have worked on it and notice I have improved greatly.

I have given up carbs for lent. It has been a very difficult first couple of days. I got sick and tired and feverish. Then its gotten easy and tell you the truth I think this is my new way of life. Limit my carbs and no vegetable oil.

Now that I look back at the old ways of my youth. Looking back I feel foolish but I guess thats how I learn the hard way, hitting every branch on the way down. I fear to look at my myspace blog oh the shame. Now that I am older I still find my self still finding new trees to fall out of but I am smarter now. This makes me happy to not be in that boat with no pattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment