Friday, July 22, 2011

This road is closed for repair

I have much to much to do, and no mind for thought or focus at the moment. Last night I tried to sabotage my self, again. On my path of destruction which is most commonly a one way street with no others on rout to the destination I found a road block. Someone finally stood in my way telling me this road is closed for repair. I so needed this, I woke up. I really needed to hear it. Fixing the road I walk is something I have needed to do for a long time. No longer should I walk the path destruction, no now I will walk the path to success.

An apex moment for me. The plot has changed and so has the mood. A new writer has written a little in my script I live and its what the story has needed all along.


Circles look best when round and drawn carefully, and the lines have only been visited once.

2 comments:

  1. Angelina thanks man. i just now saw you commented. im gonna work hard on this. :D

    ReplyDelete