Wednesday, March 17, 2010

i am not made of glass, i will not break, do not handle with care!

hey hey hey. this means you. :D well here i am writing up me blog. today was a pretty good day i met some new people at school today. easy going nice people. i gotta tell ya guys its been very hard for me here in California i really dont understand people. recently i have really realized im truly an east coast guy. or maybe not so much a east coast guy just a nice guy. Nice guys i gotta tell ya, you thought you got shit on in the east. dam the fake ness just super powers each freakin punch. but no worries im not made of glass. im the dunpeal hunter babies. gotta roll with them. :D

lol random side track excuse me for a sec just lemme play me guitar! lol i think thats my favorite part of that song. but what song? hmmm

you tell me no... i say yes
you say cant... i say will
you say impossible... i say nothing is

i am being forge in the fire please bring logs and bring them often! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment