Thursday, August 5, 2010

my beautiful siren

girl she dances with a smile on her face. and kind eyes the song can be on blast and this whole world can be in a moment of explotion but when i look into her eyes its all in slow motion. she sways her head back and forth calm and sweet. she looks at me with the eyes of innocence. she does not know it but her soft gentile movements as we dance are violent. under it all she is wielding a sledgehammer and battering the outer wall of my soul i have place up for protection. with rhythmic smiles and soft graceful power she rips apart my cage. each soft movement similar to that of a young tree in the wind. the crack of her smile, the way her hair moves the fact that she locks eyes with me as we dance. my defenses to this world are crumbling and she seems to have the key. in her movements i hear the siren song willing me to come close. the funny thing is i see the rocks and i willingly approach. i cant help it shes my beautiful siren, her smile so sweet it's sinister.

its ok im not heart broken and we are still friends. its just when i listen to this song i can see her dancing with me. brings me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment