Friday, August 13, 2010

wine, sad music, and nostalgia.......

my heart is heavy. and each day i write something here. maybe because no one see this place. and i am really only writing so one day i can come back and show someone where i was at a moment in time. kinda like a picture of me but not in a visual way but a written way. well reader my heart is heavy. .... heavy. its that moment where every option directs you into a new path and every path is a chain reaction to that idea that causes chain reactions to all other thought. and in a moment it causes like an explosion of chances. lol in a messed up way thats my ideas behind quantum physics.

... well some of them.

and then there is sad ness. once a long time ago i wrote a story about a girl named ocean. she stole my heart as if she was real. Maybe she is why i am alone. she understands me deep down in side she knows the life i have had to live to be the person i am now. she is.... just that she is. her .

aaa wine, sad music, and nostalgia.......

No comments:

Post a Comment