Wednesday, May 25, 2011

fun house mirror

I have a long way to go. I take it beyond reality and live with in the mind at times. No I do not really pay much mind to logic and temperance when it comes to social activity. I have no gray area things are white or black, Its much easier for me to see this way. So living this way creates some very interesting interactions with people and outcomes. These out comes bring internal consequence and here I sit thinking about stuff and I think the most childish thing I do is burn bridges. I know I need to grow but I don't want to. I live my life in a way that suit me and if its gets weird because of this, I might as well burn the bridge. With this said I am really thinking of burning a bridge I should have burned a years ago. A distance dream that has gotten twisted and no longer is a clear picture or a picture at all but a fun house mirror that distorts the image I see of my self. Its childish but necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment