Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The smallest tears I have even known

All is quite and still. The moment feels as if the world understood that that instance. Like the bystanders at a funeral, quite, calm, they pay respect with a moment of silence and with out a movement. But passion not death is our scene, love not loss. Passion means pain, as if the weight of the love is killing the heart. Her back is facing me slow now I move my face in so that the closed windows to my soul may rest in the sanctuary of her aura. Uncontrollably, I have betrayer my self and with out my permission the inner self calls out softly.

NO, I hear called out from with in, it is the voice of my inner child and fear takes over my existence. She stirs, my eye grip closed and I mimic a stone. Its passed the world is calm again. With a sigh I am back to enjoy my pain.

Then as if my soul and her soul with in a moment had a conversation to explain my feelings. She turns to me holds me close,face to face. She lets out a sigh that I can see. Its the story of our lives all in a breath. My heart calls out like the soring notes of a sad song. Stop, and at the same time begging my heart expressed never stop. Once again my eyes clinch as if to help balance my reality, with out success.

I open my eye with the smallest tears I have even known. Gone, its all gone. Gone, gone the golden morning sun. Gone, gone is the warmth of my souls sanctuary. Alone now, I find my self abandoned, with only the memory and hope of a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment