Wednesday, May 1, 2013

a little of this and a little of that.

So my main computer needed to restart for an update and I have to make a 3D model which is gonna take a bunch of hours and I don't want to get distracted. So I figured while I wait I would write a short blog. :D I am listening to this song I really enjoy called hummingbird by ID3. Such a fun song. but it is also difficult since I pretty much try and maintain and upbeat feel to my life; emphasis is on try. Although its a very entertaining song it is a little depressing. Which is a little intimidating in a way, because lately I have felt as if I was floating. Totally lacking control, its not something I fear but it is a little uncomfortable. So I have been floating through this weird dream state where I remember my dreams way to well and the events in my dreams put my waking emotions into action. In a way I miss the sun. I should just buy some 100 proof sunscreen and get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment