Thursday, April 22, 2010

I am clear.

i need a moment........



i may not be looking directly at you but i can see you.

clear is the color i want. not gray nor black not even red today. clear.
If i was clear. im sure you could really enjoy the view. free to do your day to day. if i was clear i would not cast a shadow. no heart and no brain my perspective does not matter. the viewers eyes are all that really exists. i see from time to time your gaze hits mine and i know you see me. but not me not me at all just the space i take up at the time. is it to much. did i forget my costume? clear. i want it, im tired of it all i want it all to just be clear. inside and out clear. i feel bad i cant be clear, for you. if i could i would but i take up space. because i exist. I......

this was me. it happened time and time again. I disappear right there. clear for clear sake.hidden from nothing and no one but hiding in side. and time and time again i turn into a mucky mist. hidden in public. but you don't get it! i see better then you do.

i may not be looking right at you but i can see you.

and you know i have spent years seeing you and others like you. and you ask me to be clear why not you for a change. be clear for me and i will smile. this time you get out of your skin and be clear. take up that space in the masses. hide right out in public. be clear for me.

ya madness i know........ thanks for the moment... i needed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment