Thursday, April 1, 2010

Today I picked a mascot for my self. Or maybe it picked me. You see life has been trying to get me these past couple of weeks and I have been trying my best to be possitive. Looking at the brighter side even if its pitch black. At times I guess in a way I have been looking at the sun in my mind. Maybe its all my own fault I have played it wrong these last couple of months maybe not being true to my self. Or has it been that I have changed and I no longer know what being true to thy self is any more.

Lets get back to the facts and not the unknown. Fact lately I have been feeling less then valued by people. Fact the person I see in the mirror is not the person I see in my minds eye. I think im handsome but I'm going into one of them times where its seems as if i might be single for the rest of my life. Normally i wouldn't think so much about it but im not 18 I'm 28. I also lost a friend. i ended up looking creepy because I am to try to just give it a solid try on a girl. and im pretty much good friendless here in the west. and on top of it all i found out i am moving to florida. so all that just got to me.

My world is on fire in the end i fear nothing will be there but ashes. Maybe I'm being dramatic but relationships are important. So this thought got me thinking. And an appiffony dawned on me. the phoenix.... thats it at the end of its life the phoenix burns and out of the ashes comes a new baby phoenix . it has its whole life ahead of him.

So with that in mind The Phoenix is my mascot. in the end i will come out anew and with all possibilities a head of me. next post i hope is a drawing of a phoenix. u_u catch you later buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment